2021 Event Details
Friday November 5, 2021
It’s no secret that art can really transform a room. But what about your mood? There’s hard evidence that even just looking at art can have a positive impact on your mood and mental health. Science says viewing and creating art also helps alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depression and increase empathy and tolerance.
Art of Recovery will be held in person the evening of Friday, November 5, 2021 at the Columbus Museum of Art located at 480 E. Broad Street, Columbus Ohio 43215. A special VIP sponsors reception will take place from 5:00 - 6:00 pm and general admission at 6:00 pm. PARKING is free if you park in the adjacent CMA lots or State Auto lot next door to the museum. Dress is cocktail attire.
Columbus Museum of Art (view map)
480 E Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio, 43215
This year's event will feature:
Supporting the arts and artists. Affordable art for every level of buyer. Want to add to your art collection or start collecting original artwork? This is the place!
- Bid it to win it for a good cause!
- Register for the Silent art auction featuring original works from many talented local artists representing a variety of different mediums;
- Live Fine Art Demos Live Music and Entertainment;
- Artful Hors d’oeuvres;
- The Annual Recovery Award; and
- Explore the Museum and exhibition.
2021 Ticket Options:
- $50 — Individual (1 ticket)
- $85 — Couples (2 tickets)
- $100 — Individual VIP reception ticket
- $175 — Couples VIP reception tickets
Click here to purchase tickets.
Want to volunteer at this year's Art of Recovery? Volunteer duties include Art Wrappers, Art Spotters, Coat Check, Event Clean up. Email Myken Pullins for more information.