Benefits of Donating
In exchange for your generous donation of original artwork:
- Your name, biography, and contact information will be displayed alongside your artwork at the virtual auction;
- Your name and website will be featured on the event website;
- Your name will be included on print and electronic promotional materials for the event;
- Your work will be seen and potentially purchased by prominent art collectors and corporate sponsors;
Artists who contribute artwork, for this year we offer a 20% return of the proceeds from the sale of their piece in the online auction; and
- Your name and artwork could reach across the world via the virutal auction.
Dates to Remember
October 9: Deadline to commit your donation to the Art of Recovery.
October 12–14:: Deliver your artwork to SEEN Studios at 89 W Walnut Street, our Chromedge Studio in Franklinton Columbus. Your artwork must be delivered during our hours of 9:00am–4:00pm and must be wired and ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers, please).
November 6–13: Art of Recovery virtual auction dates.
Artists are invited to pARTicipate